top of page
46 Green St
Single Family Dwelling House
Massachusetts Historical Commission Report
This is a well crafted example of the early 20th century Bungalow style.
Built c. 1920, this house apparently replaced an older structure. The 1830 maps indicate a small store on this site. By the 1850s this property was owned by a Z. Pratt. E.H. Cushman, milkman, resided in an L-plan structure on this lot in 1903. To the south of this house is the Taunton River and Titicut Bridge.
bottom of page