Robinson - Walker House
30-32 Wall St
Multiple Family Dwelling House, Single Family Dwelling House, Workers Housing
Massachusetts Historical Commission Report
This is one of the oldest houses in the Stanley section. It possesses distinctive, broad end wall gables. The 5-bay main facade features paved entrances with a heavy classicized entablature. In the center of the Wall St. roof slope is a pair of steeply pitched gables.
This house was apparently built c. 1825-1830 built for either a W. Robinson or a C. Hayward—making this house one of the few at Stanley not built and owned by the Lazell, Perkins/Bridgewater Iron Co. By 1852 the house was owned by an S. Walker. By the early 1870s this house was owned by the Bridgewater Iron Mfg. Co. During the early 1900s a Mrs. S. Sheehan (Simon Sheehan, fireman) lived here.