top of page
345 Summer St
Single Family Dwelling House
Bridgewater Town Center
Massachusetts Historical Commission Report
This is an L-plan (with attached stable) Italianate frame vernacular house with a side hall plan main block, distinctive polygonal bay, cornice headed windows and gable roof with return eaves.
Situated to the northeast of Carver Pond, this house was built for D.H. Dunbar c. 1870. N.T. Cushman, farmer, lived here during the late 1870s. R.H. Woodland owned this property in 1903.
bottom of page