Lowe, Abram G. Barn
37 Pleasant St
Agricultural, Out Building, Single Family Dwelling House
Bridgewater Town Center
Massachusetts Historical Commission Report
This is a large frame mid 19th c. barn which has been converted for use as a private residence.
Built at some point in the mid 19th c., this house was originally a barn located to the rear of the Abram G. Lowe House (Pleasant, corner South, now a nursing home). According to the owner of #39 Pleasant St., this structure was moved to its present location in 1944. During the early 19th c. it was part of the Squire Daniel Mitchell house lot.