15 Central Sq
Bridgewater Town Center
Massachusetts Historical Commission Report
This is a simple, rectangular, one-story, brick commercial building built c.1935. It presently contains College Town Siding, Walkers Flowers, and Bridgewater Camera.
Prior to the 1930s, this site was occupied by a small frame structure. It housed Bridgewater's post office from the 1820s to the 1880s. During the 1890s and the early 1900s, it contained a boot and shoe dealer, jewelry store, and a barber shop. To determine when the present brick structure was erected will require further research. According to Marie Holmes Ray of the BridgewaterI ndependent, it was constructed c. 1935.